25 Thoughts for the New Year
- If you don’t pass your values onto your kids, someone else will.
- You’d think we’d learn something from watching a hamster run around on its wheel.
- Practice doesn’t make perfect if you’re doing it wrong.
- Paradise is not a place; it’s a state of mind.
- Fun shouldn’t be confused with happiness.
- A homeless person wasn’t at one time.
- If work isn’t fun, you’re not playing on the right team.
- Trying to be excellent at everything leads to mediocrity.
- Some people don’t communicate. They just take turns talking.
- Everyone was put on this earth for a good reason . . . what’s yours?
- When it comes to charity, some people stop at nothing.
- Trust takes a long times to develop, but can be destroyed in seconds.
- Anger is a loaded weapon . . . be careful where you point it.
- Lessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.
- Marrying for money is a high price to pay.
- A great start doesn’t always guarantee a great finish.
- It’s better to get called out swinging than called out on strikes.
- Just because it says “URGENT” doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s important.
- People often count their pennies yet squander their dollars.
- Half a sandwich shared with a hungry person is more nourishing than the whole.
- Helping people too much only makes them helpless.
- Those who serve arrogance as their main course will eat humble pie for dessert.
- Always give 110%. It’s the extra 10% that everyone remembers.
- We teach children to color inside the lines, and then expect adults to think outside the box.
- Live every day as if it were your last. One day it will be.
If you like this poster, subscribe to our blog so that you don’t miss a single post. Get future posts by RSS feed, email or Facebook. It’s FREE. Click your favorite option (top right).
I just printed this and hung it up at my desk. Thank you, Frank, for another fabulous poster!
Frank Sonnenberg says
Thanks so much Julie. Enjoy!
These Are Really Good Thoughts In English.
This One Of My Favorite Good Thoughts in English – “Live every day as if it were your last. One day it will be”
Frank Sonnenberg says
Thank you, Waoshayari. I’m glad you like it.
Thanks for taking the time to write!